What do you mean by living in the here and now? It means that you are not thinking about your past and not worrying about the future. If you are living in the present, you are living in the life of reality. Your past and future are only illusions.
To live in the present means that you are ready to face the world. Since you are not depending on your past, you will always be contented with your present life.
If you are still sealed with your past, here are the best things you can do to live in the present:
• Be Conscious of Your Surroundings and Stop Beating Yourself Up- If you are aware of your surroundings, you don’t have to think about your past life. It means that your attention will be on your present situation. You also need to smile and congratulate yourself for everything you have done.
• Remove Unwanted Possessions – If you don’t want to live in the past, you have to remove all the things to forget them. Then, start living in the present by focusing on the things you need to do.
• Forgive Past Hurts – If you are still attached to your past situations, it is hard for you to face the reality and your present situation. So, make sure that you choose to forgive and move on. Though the harm is there, you have to take action to ensure that it will never affect your present moods and activities.
• Dream for Your Future while Working Hard Today – There is nothing wrong if you are dream big. What matters most is what you are doing at present to fulfill your dreams. So, start setting goals and plan for your future.
• Stop Worrying – Unlike others, you will never appreciate the beauty of life if you keep on worrying too much. Take note that tomorrow is another day. Whether you worry about it or not, things will happen.
Living in the present is not as easy as you think. This is often observed if one cannot easily forget the things that happened in the past. The past teaches everything you need to know. With your past, you learned from your mistakes and make your life even more effective than before. Your future, on the other hand, is the result of your present actions.
Planning for the future means taking on board the things that you want to happen. Why do you need to live in the present? Living in the present means that you are aware of your present situation, but with a commitment to the future and an appreciation of your past. Through this, it is easy for you to manage your life. You can plan a strategy to create a positive way to get what you really want.
If you are facing hardship in life, it is easy for you to solve it. In case you have huge issues in your life, you can also decide which skills need to be implemented and how to handle your problems. Living in the present also allows you to appreciate the things and people around you. If you are focusing on your past or future alone, expect that you will never enjoy your life. You will also neglect the things that you need to do.
© Work Hard & Feel Good ©